spring

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Untitled #131
 
 
 
spring


Billabong spaghetti strap tank top / Rachel Zoe long jersey skirt / Pointy shoes / Fringe shoulder bag / Miss Selfridge chunky jewelry / Ray-Ban ray ban / Wide brim hat

 sooo we all know spring is justttt around the corner.Im sure in some states there is still snow on the ground! who is ready for the grass to get green, the bare trees to have leaves, flowers blooming, birds chirping, and sun a shinning? I know I am. Arizona its about 90 and its only going to get hotter from there. Glad we escaped the heat when we did. Im ready for my shorts and flip flops. I cant wait for this spring/ summer we are going to be planning a trip to yellowstone national park! and go camping.. guess I need to buy those hunter rain boots I have been dying to get. why don't I just do it already!  check out these ones for spring! HERE

4 comments

  1. Love all of this!!!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm i LOVE them all! especially the skirt & sandals. what a cute spring outfit :)

    -L

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.