our cozy home

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

 do you see what I see?
 kitchen
 living room

 hall way
 closet
patio
 office area where piggy stays
living room
 our first purchase :)

 the aftermath
 little me with no makeup stayin comfy! pj's have been my best friend lately.
& this little scensy thingy smells soooo good!

sorry I have been MIA, I have been so busy and its safe to say everything is unpacked and put away :) SO far we only have a comfy leather couch and a tv hubby and I put together the tv stand last night that was fun. Did I mention we have to start all over? I mean buy everything again! slowly we are but geesh we have to get a lot of things. Want to know what im most excited for? do ya? do ya? ok.. ok a puppy. I know I have talked about it before, But I cant help it. It will be our first pup! we get together its kind of like a big deal to me. Not sure what kind. I know I definitely want a baby bulldog.we will see... Oh yah and momma comes out to see me in a few weeks!! chya! how excited am I? I haven't seen my family in 9 months so
 I'd say excited cant even explain it.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.