monday.

Monday, March 25, 2013

 outfit-scarf-Charlotte rouse top-jcp jeans-bke old socks-target
ughh its Monday,, Only if it were Tuesday or Wednesday. this week needs to fly by and be Friday already! so ya know how my last posts have been about a puppy.? well close your eyes if you don't want to read more about a puppy cause I got some news. ...............................ok...........so..........you ready?.........you wanna hear it......? ok. here it goes. deep breath... we are getting a bulldog. a little baby wrinkly bully which is a he so we are taking names at anytime cause we aren't sure what to name him yet I love Burt. husband likes ford. decisions decisions.... I cant even contain the excitement running threw my fingers as i type this!!!!!!! I have been waiting and waiting for a day like this to happen ya know when the time is right when its meant to be. He will be here this week!!! in our arms waging his little tail. and giving us tons of kisses. & boy are we excited :))
I guess not too bad for a Monday.&these pics have nothing to do about this post

2 comments

  1. Love your scarf, and I miss drinking hot chocolate every morning! (I am on a cleansing tea journey) Very cute blog! <3

    XO, Michi
    www.hautemenot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO exciting, I don't know what I would do without my fur baby!
    I also love your scarf :)

    ~Sam
    http://samanthaelizabeths.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.