HANKEE

Thursday, March 28, 2013

^ biiiiiiiiiiig smile! ^
^ aww my heart just melted^
 I am so in love
 first off husband surprised me and told me he wasn't going to be home till this weekend and came home yesterday! I cried. I missed him. A lot. thennnn we decided today would be a good day to go pick up our little baby! the drive wasn't to bad it was only an hour. and he was sooo worth it. He slept most the way home. when we got there he was tiny. I didn't think he was going to be so small!(video of that to come soon ;) Literally he looked at me with those puppy eyes and I tell ya love at first sight! my heart melted and I couldn't get enough of our little baby. I kept looking at hubby saying is this real, is he really ours!!!? hubby is like..."yeah babe" :) our little Hankee (hank when he is older). I'm proud to say potty training is going really good! and he is the best little snuggler in the world!
we love our little guy.


5 comments

  1. Cute puppy! <3

    Visit and follow? <3
    http://mutiaraeltoago.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh fun!! love the name :) can't wait to see more about hankee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you!! he is keeping me busy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dog is super cute! I want to squeeze his face! -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.