earth tones.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

outfit-dress-target jacket-papaya flip flops-old scarf-jcp
 scuse me as i rant as a very proud wife

Today my husband comes home! 
I have missed him so much these three weeks have been rocky, & rough with
 out him. I am so glad to soon
 have my other half back!
 He has found an amazing job,
 and has done outstanding in training. 
I couldn't be more proud of him!
We will be moving soon to a new state to start our new adventures! 
I'm so excited what this new state has to offer us!
 & we are both looking forward to the near future,
 and adding an addition to our family with a puppy!
cheers to you handsome.
I love you!

4 comments

  1. Cute! I love the dress!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours you're wearing! They look amazing! And that scarf gives the perfect touch :)
    By the way, I'm SophiexoBlaire from IFB ;)
    Lovely blog!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.