can't stop the tick tock clock.

Sunday, March 24, 2013



  thoughts. 
you know those days where you just think and think. Well today is one of those. Husband is gone for a few days on a job and I am sitting here with nothing left to do but miss him and think. We are so excited to be in a new place. But one thing you will know about me if you don't already know is I am the most impatient person ever. When we first moved in we needed to start over right?? so that meant get everything we can? no wrong.don't do that. but I cant help but want our empty apartment to look like a "home" you know how it just feels empty and bare. Literally there is nothing on my walls. It takes time I know I have some many pinterest ideas you have no idea. My momma will be out here in a week!! I am way excited. we have so much we are going to do. and its going to go by fast I just want this week to hurry it up. one thing husband told me is "you can never stop the clock, its always moving forward." well said husband. that's my new motto it makes me less stressed when i think of it that way. time goes fast..almost too fast. learn 
to appreciate the little things you have & live in the moment.

......................................................

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.