Valentines Day

Thursday, February 14, 2013

 Happy valentines day!!! 
I use to not celebrate this day. 
Im glad I get to celebrate it with my husband!
I was not expecting anything.
Heres how it went.
I woke up.
Rolled over.
husband walks threw the door.
(he took the motorcycle so he had a backpack on & i see roses sticking out)
my jaw drops.
So he pulls them out of the backpack.
then I inhale the smell
wait.
there's another bag
its headphones that I have been wanting.
( I love music)
wait one more thing..
the best thing...
ed sheeran cd!! 
If you haven't heard his lovely voice
there is a video down bellow!
enjoy!!

<3




1 comment

  1. Awwww that is seriously the cutest thing ever!!

    xx
    http://bleedinginwardly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.