kettle corn and a car show

Saturday, February 2, 2013

ootd- jeans Levi's shirt-old navy glasses- hubbys purse-old
what we rode in to "show off" (my father-in-laws)
 (this was hubby's fave!)
  His sign said "there is a petting zoo here too! pet me! his name was max, and yes I pet him and some how found myself coming back to him and petting him some more.
love labs

old vintage signs

 Loved the rustic pig! and the old vintage look it has could you picture it in a baby boy nursery? or is that just me? no? why we didn't get it I don't know.? (kicking myself in the head )
 and then we came across the kettle corn stand! now before I tell you allll about how good it was there is a story behind it. a short story. One time as Wifey was coming home from work there was this kettle corn stand on the side of the road right next to the road wifey goes to go home. wifey thought about stopping a time or to and always said she would stop next time. wellll next time came one to many times and times where husband was with wifey as well.wifey never got it on the road where she lived so husband promised next time! and guess what guys? it was next time! and wifey got her kettle corn and carried it around the whole time stuffing her face. kettle corn=happy wifey thank you-hubby

love the luggage!
 this is the most unbelievable thing I've ever seen!
 and this little Bebe right here.. was my fave. I mean come on put me in it with some vintage clothes and we are set.. off to the beach we go,hop in!

 Volkswagen





5 comments

  1. Looks like ya had a lot of fun!!! Great pictures!

    XoXo
    Teresa
    http://www.chicaffordable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to a car show even though I love cars. Wierd but awesome photos. Max is cute :)
    www.raychoox.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my favorite picture out of all of those is the absolutely GINORMOUS pig. LOL! He/she is tooooo cute and round.

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love going to car shows and seeing all the different makes and models of vintage cars, the designs of which seemingly lost these days. I don’t mean that modern cars are unappealing; it’s just that you just don’t see them like that anymore. I loved the car you guys rode in on! Your father-in-law’s done a good job maintaining it. How long has that car been with him?

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.