electric blue

Saturday, January 26, 2013




so this color on the nails seems to be somewhat "in" right now! I needed some color on my nails! I always play it safe with pale pinks, blacks, pastel colors. so i wanted something different! I also added some cheetah print for something fun! (using sally Hansen nail stickers)which are realllyy fun! and they just go right on and you don't need to wait for them to dry which is always good because if you knew me Im impatient and HATE hate hate waiting for my nails to dry! I always manage to hit them on something or chip them or rub them off and ruin them somehow! so if I can get by just painting less then ten it works out :)  check out more designs  here and Extreme Wear (also by sally hansen)  in the color ( blue me away )

1 comment

  1. What a fun colour, perfect for spring!!!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.