sequin and a pig.

Thursday, December 20, 2012




 trying out my new "old" sequin gold headband; found it in my room thought i lost it! the things you find when you clean! I am thinking about wearing it on Christmas with an over the shoulder white sweater, but im not to sure yet,.. here i layered it with a flannel and a thick sweater, & belted it to tie the look together i really thing the head band makes the outfit, its that statement piece! oh and i cant forget about piggy posing with me and being cuddly as the bright sun hits her face she turns sharply into my neck and nuzzles, LOVe tHat.


ps. Ill be putting some looks together for the holidays ;)





2 comments

  1. i love that headband! u look so pretty and ur piggy is so cute :)

    Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com
    $50 TJMAXX Giveaway on the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.