things im loving right now..

Monday, September 10, 2012


 My Brand new ombre chambray! so excited to pair it with outfits! and do another photoshoot.
 Leather pants(which are trending) and will be in this fall! (disclaimer I do not own this photo or any below.)
 Husband made some of the best spinach artichoke dip I everrrr had!! it was soooo yummy
 THIS is our new favorite show to watch! I am addicted,definitely not my kind of show to get into but husband loves it and has now got me hooked! I cant stop watching!!
Husband and I shared some strawberry shortcake ice cream tonight, was nommy nummy.
NOW THE BEST FOR LAST! these are a must have! I need them. Want them.HAVE to have them. NOW. end of story! If you are interested in getting some Michigan mittens click away http://www.michiganmittens.com/#!home/mainPage here.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.